Friday, September 11, 2009

Pain

Where is that gentle voice
The calm that silences all noise?
Where is that loving caress
That soothes me amidst all the mess?
Where is that love so pure
That makes all the world easy to endure?
Why am I now covered in bruises
In places you used to grace with your kisses?
Why much hatred in your eyes?
How could you endure these constant cries?
Why slam me against the wall?
Why am I being pushed to my fall?
You spat and yanked on my hair;
I fell to my death, do you even care?
With you I used to feel so safe
Now it is you who pushed me to my grave
Does it matter that you're sorry now?
It means fuck all now that I've taken my final bow.
Cry now all you want
See if I'll care now that everything is over and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...