Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I haven't blogged in ages, you see. So that explains why I am spewing my guts out in this manner till I am posting some four, five blogs in one day. Clearly, I am having a hoot. And since no one fucking reads my blog anyway, this is somewhat similar to writing in my diary, which is something I haven't been doing since September 2010. The remaining pages of my diary have since been used for Scottish shortbread recipes. All 20 pages of it for one fucking type of biscuit. So yes. I have my PC back and I don't have to fiddle on Blackberry and its shitty small screen and I am having fun.
ANYWAY. This is so old news this but I was surfing the interwebs and I was reminded of London riots that took place recently. I haven't seen Central London so I don't quite know the full extent of the damage yet but still, my life shall go on and on. I am still a bit miffed that Harrods did not get bashed open though. I think any store that holds a dining table that costs 20 grand should be looted. Come on Broken Britain, WHAT ARE YOU DOING. If you want to moan about the government never giving enough money then go and nick some dining table worth 20 grand. That will give your chavvy moms something to smile about when she wakes up in the morning coked off her face, gurning so much till most of her molars are gone. Oh NHS, what will us council estate residents do without you, eh?
So, about the looters. Most of them are kids anyway. Or maybe the occasional professional working adults, like that bloke who was a teaching assistant. He was goaded by them little twats he teaches in the day, I tell you. I was watching the Meridien News with Jaz and his oh-so-hostile mother and it showed the coppers bashing the shit out of the looters on the streets at night. That was one the only few times I feel some togetherness with his Mom. When we yelled at the screen 'BEAT THE LITTLE TWATS UP!'. Yes. We are all for beating the shit out of insolent cocks, we are. Ever so keen on children discipline.
And then... There was this full grown man that looted TESCOs.

At least it was Basmati Rice. Fucker knows his quality goods.
TESCO. Every little helps. Now someone make some Vindaloo to go with that lush rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...