Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Who actually noticed I was gone?


I have been away from the interwebs for a bit for reasons being the internet connection has been a bit painfully slow and boggy.

Added to that, I was also a bit under the weather. Nothing major but any reason for me to stay under the duvet and watch countless movies, I'll take it.

I have also managed to watch the entire ten seasons of FRIENDS and have spent a few more countless hours jumping between the seasons and marvelling at the transformation the cast have gone through. I have also found a new-found, bottomless pit of hate for Rachel. She is a slag, that Rachel. Let's face it. A fucking typical slag. Ross is a spineless swine. How is she 'The favourite Friend'? If I ever have a fucking friend like that, who is so hopelessly dippy, and self-centred, I will fucking top myself off. And why is she always walking around without a fucking bra on? I fucking despise anti-gravitational tits being flaunted on the telly. Stop. Trying. To. Offend. My. Tits. Media.

I had not realized I have spent this long being away from the internet, actually. Must be all those days killing animated spawns of Satan on Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines.

I'll even try to jump on FB for a bit later or something. There are some things on Facebook that I would rather not face at the moment. Yes, Pussy Way Out. We all take that route sometimes.




3 comments:

  1. I noticed you were gone. True story. I am sorry you put yourself through the torture of watching such a horrible show. All that whining and anorexia would make me depressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed. Hope all is well, you know I'm here, in case you need to talk ;) Lovessss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nellie, at the end of season 10, I actually thanked fuck it ended for good. I am now washing all that crap out of my head with six seasons of Bones. Makes me feel good that I know what 'Phalanges' is now. Haha. Sad, sad existence, yes.

    Sandra, I'll come crying in your bosoms when I need to unload. Mainly about petty daily crap that should warrant no tears, no doubt. <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...