Thursday, October 20, 2011

Light a candle for Baby Isla.

I haven't been following much Anderson's Blog but I have been following Motherhood Truth for a bit now and what I have read from her latest post is extremely soul-destroying. I supposed after Baby Charlie, I have been running a bit wild on the internet, seeking and reading blogs of mother and parents of a child that was miscarried or born a stillborn. I don't find joy from reading such posts. Neither do I feel relief that we weren't the only people forced to face with such things. I don't know why I even seek out such blogs. It is not as though I am able to reach out and console the parents. What can ever be said? Having gone through such an ordeal, it doesn't not give me a better position to dish out condolences. We are still dealing with the loss. Jaz is too afraid to try again. Too afraid to attend another funeral. I guess on his part, he has given up a little bit. I have no idea where that puts me. I suppose now I have to contend with cuddling puppies and kittens and cry in my own little corner when the need gets too bad.

Baby Isla was born 14 weeks premature and she passed away at 7 weeks. In honour of her passing, the parents will be releasing balloons for her and are encouraging others to join in as well. I would love to be at the funeral of their Baby Isla. I would love to be there to show support and give a hug to the parents that I don't really know but would show my support for them anyway. I couldn't. So, instead, I will use my space here for them and Baby Isla and spread the word. Jump on their page and give them words of condolences, spread the message via your own blog, whatever. Just help them make the goodbye for their little girl a memorable one.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...